Modern. Reliable. Scope!
The new generation of logistics software for air and sea freight as well as customs.
The business of global transportation is booming, demands are growing and with them the need for practical logistics solutions. Riege’s new Scope software provides an excellent, pioneering tool that caters to the needs of the evolving global market. Quick, efficient, multifunctional - Scope combines latest software architecture with all key functions of Procars – Scope’s forerunner and Riege’s pioneering product for logistics solutions.
The advantages of Scope at a glance.
Large or small, export or import – international companies and freight forwarders value the advantages of the system that was first introduced in 2009 at the transport logistic trade fair in Munich.
- Scope offers full support for air and sea freight processing as well as customs.
- Modules and components for import and export can be combined as required. All business processes can be conducted reliably and consistently.
- Scope offers individual and tailor-made solutions. It connects easily to existing application systems and custom software applications such as ERP systems or other e-solutions.
- The programming model for Scope is based on the industry standard Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) and ensures the application’s enhanced scalability, availability and reliability.
- The user interface is understandable, aesthetic and easy to use. Many files can be kept open and edited simultaneously. Search functions and help features provide useful shortcuts and support.
- Scope utilizes interfaces that ensure a smooth exchange of data via messaging or Web services with external systems.
- Scope works with various local languages, sign systems, number formats as well as date and time information.
- Most of the master data in Scope is managed centrally and regularly updated.