January 30, 2018 / Mark Ketcham / Events
The days when freight forwarding was simply operational are long gone. In a fully digital environment, a Transport Management System (TMS) is no longer just a tool for operators but also a powerful instrument for managers to control their entire business enabling them to act, adjust and improve. At least it should be. Scope is.
Created by Riege Software, a proud presenter of the AirCargo 2018 Conference from Feb 18-20 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel, Scope represents the industry's solution for the future of logistics. Putting people first, managers as well as operators, Scope shifts e-freight to the next level – and beyond.
Scope is the e-AWB TMS empowering you to easily manage and track your entire business cycle – from quotes to delivery – while its integrated interactive dashboards with meaningful graphs provide key visibility of key financial and operational processes. With live data instead of batched or old-fashioned reports. The benefits are numerous. Here are just a few.
- Speed-up operations by intuitive entries and a clearly laid out desktop
- Accelerate internal retrievals by an intelligent quick search function
- Complete shipments with an e-AWB created directly within Scope
- Compare and analyze current and past performance, from earliest to latest
- Evaluate productivity and earnings to confirm assets and profitability
- Monitor progress and trends, reinforcing a fertile growth strategy
And last but not least meet and greet some of the people who invented and permanently improve Scope. Next to myself, Benjamin and Tobias Riege will be glad to welcome you in person and answer all your questions, ideally with a demo of Scope itself. Assure your impressive personal demonstration right here.
See you in Austin, TX, any day at booth 309. We are looking forward to meeting you there.