9 mei 2017 / Niels Schellingerhout / Over ons
A customs broker by origin with 11 offices in Mexico, 2 in the USA and more than 90 years in the market, Welldex Logistics has recently branched out into freight forwarding.
In their own words, the Veracruz based freight forwarder chose Scope to take their business to the next level, taking special account of all the advantages presented by cloud based (SaaS) software, and the numerous integrations Riege is developing according to Mexican law and business requirements:
- Mexican Tax logic is already implemented. Welldex Logistics is ready to invoice directly out of Scope.
- The implementation of daily automatic download of exchange rates to Mexican Peso from the Banco de México is finished.
- The integration of the popular Mexican accounting system CONTPAQi will be running with Scope 9.2 which ships in June 2017.
- The development of a feature to validate Mexican tax IDs (RFC) is in progress.
- Connection to Mexican SAT (Servicio de Administración Tributaria) to register AMS filings is under evaluation.
Starting with about 15 users, Welldex Logistics expects to expand its freight forwarding business rapidly.
“Compounding our local and global know-how with smart software made in Germany will be a solid foundation to conquer the market.”
– Enrique M. Hinojosa Herrera, Business Development Manager at Welldex Logistics
Providing first class services with a passionate team and some really smart tools, will drive Welldex to their goals. Supported by a no less passionate Riege team:
“A contract is only the beginning. Now it's time to get our hands dirty and provide a smooth and seamless implementation to enable operations as fast as Scope itself.”
– Niels Schellingerhout, Head of Business Development Mexico at Riege Software
With a spirit like this, all expectations shall come true. Bienvenido on the smart side.