Scope Air Freight Export
Speed and accuracy make or break an air export department, Scope delivers highly efficient and comprehensive management of all air export shipments; start with quotes that transform into bookings. Convert bookings into houses, direct or Back-to-backs. Both coload-in and coload-out shipments are supported. For established customers with repeat business, automatically pull in stored customer preferences and rates. Copy from existing shipments or use a template to create almost instant airway bills. Seamlessly transmit export declarations to customs, addresses are automatically checked for denied parties. Within the shipment generate pickup or delivery notes and all other freight documents. Forms can be generated as pdfs and emailed from shipment with a built-in email client. Storage of documents within the shipment is a standard feature, even external documents can be uploaded to shipments.
Consolidation and master shipment creation offers powerful features that are easy to use, for example gateway consolidation of houses. Choose flights from a schedule or use OAG flights. View TACT rates and apply internal net rates for accurate job-costing that pro-rates charges to the house level. Transmit master data to airlines and receive their tracking and update information, these updates are immediately distributed to house shipments. Access to customs export procedures is built-in to master and house entry.
Invoices, credit notes and payables are all managed within shipments to ensure tight control of finance.
An advanced database provides google type search for shipments and overview screens provide extensive but intuitive sort and filtering of all shipments for meaningful statistics.
- Shipment entry (House, Direct, Back2back, Master and Coload)
- Bookings and Quotations
- WYSIWYG AWB-Editor
- AWB and Label generation
- Automated tariffing of AWB and other charges
- Maintain AWB Number Pools per Carrier
- Consolidation of House-Shipments
- Web tracking including carrier events
- Consol Flight Schedule
- Consol Profit Analyse (CPA) for billing agents
- Interface for airline eRates
- IATA Rates
- Automated CASS billing
- Pickup and delivery orders
- Interface to Scope Exit for truck manifests
- Address checking
- Automatic document archive
- Customs procedures
- ACN receipt
- Cargonaut connection for FWB to handling agent and carrier
- Airfreight ECS directly with Customs or through Cargonaut (755 message)
- Integrated with Dutch Customs (Sagitta export, NCTS)
- Integrated US AES application